Friday, May 7, 2010

-FATE-

I was born on August 19th, making my astrological sign the Leo. I should be a person who enjoys pushing themselves to the limit, both physically and mentally; Which I do because I am the chief. Also by what is said, I am a real go getter, and will work nearly nonstop to achieve a goal. Some bad news is that when I am older, I will become fat because I will be in love with food. And that, I admit is a fact.

I am meant to be a very productive, disciplined and realistic worker, which I really should be, and want to be, but I have to say I am a little too lazy. At times I can withhold those characteristics, but only if the tasks are important and/or short. And I would have to disagree with the myth that I am an extremely charismatic man. I wish I had all of the characteristics given to me, but being a new person would be to much for a person like myself who is not cut out to meet those high standards.

What I found in my horoscope would be me if I was a perfectionist. Of course I would love to be that kind of person, but it is just not me. In Romeo and Juliet, astrology is used constantly by the characters to show the emphasis on their emotions. The stars and sky references give perspective on how significant Romeo's feelings are for Juliet and vice versa. And coming from the dark sky of the night, are forms of fate that always comes with destiny. The stars symbolize fate in a way that also reveals love.

1 comment: